May 7, 2019
Expansion of Marcegaglia’s range carbon steel flat products
Marcegaglia Carbon Steel has recently expanded its offer of carbon steel flat products, adding new grades and finishes to an already wide range of feasibility, in order to satisfy even the most demanding customers, confirming its reference as benchmark player in the steel market.
• hot rolled micro-alloys sheets and strips have been introduced, according to the EN 10149-2, with high yield strength for cold forming in a wider range of grades from S280MC up to S700MC, with the possibility to provide tolerances of very narrow thickness compared to EN 10051.
• The production range of cold rolled products has been extended, with the introduction of enameling steel by vitrification, according to EN 10209 in EK1 and EK4 grades.
• The semi-finished range of steels for magnetic applications has been developed, responding to the needs of a market increasingly concerned about energy efficiency.
• New grades of hot-galvanized strips for structural uses have been introduced, currently available from S220GD to S550GD, with zinc coatings up to Z800.
• pickled sheets S235JR / DD11 (thicknesses from 1.5 to 15 mm – width up to 2,000 mm) and the new grades S355J0WP (thicknesses from 2 to 10 mm – width 1,500 mm) and S355K2 + N (thicknesses from 3 to 15 mm – width up to 2,000 mm) are now available in stock.
• Marcegaglia also introduced LASER SHARP®, a range of structural sheets for laser applications suitable for special finishes (thicknesses from 1.5 to 15 mm – width up to 2,000 mm).
MARCEGAGLIA Carbon Steel
Processed flat rolled products
phone: +39 . 0376 685 506
strip division: firstname.lastname@example.org
sheet division: email@example.com
MARCEGAGLIA DO BRASIL
Rodovia BR101 km 11
Bairro Urubuquara 89248-000
Garuva, Estado de Santa Catarina – Brasil
phone +55 . 47 . 3431 64 05
fax +55 . 47 . 3431 64 46